~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, April 08, 2007

The weekend...

It was a long weekend..and it passed by as quickly as a normal one though... :(

Friday, went for 2 hours body combat... going to the gym has become my fav pastime recently... partly cuz i feel i getting very un-toned and partly cuz my photoshoot for my wedding is coming... have to slim down/ get toned... do watever is necessary to look better in pics!!! OK..anyway.. after that ran around town, trying to get some things done before mtg bf and his frens for pool and dinner.. was quite a bz and tiring day. I tink i was still feeling the adranalin rush the whole day...so was alittle more chatty then usual...

Saturday, was quite a big day... the day when the ultimate surprise was planned.. One of the task for friday (day before) was to print this Tee for my bf.. to further convince him tt he wasn't getting any big surprise for his bday.... NOT the jolin concert... when in fact HE IS GOING...of cuz wif me. AND sitting in the premium seats... first time for him (and me too)! this surprise was planned since Jan, before all my work frustrations got the better of me... Thankfully I had this planned early...!!! This tee i was toking about...it's a tee with a collage of pics of jolin printed on the front...and it's supposed to make up for the concert. We agreed that we werent going cuz we wanna save up for the wedding... when in fact i oredi bought the tickets... but had to tell him tt iwanna save up and dun wanna go.. haha... So was quite exciting...that I had to make sure everything flows properly...slight panic when it rained in the afternoon as the place we going for dinner (Cosy Bay) is an alfresco place near to the concert venue (indoor stadium)...Thankfuly the rain stopped...although it drizzled for a while after we got to the place... When we were leaving, the rain stopped again! hehe.. Everything went smoothly (rather smoothly) and he got his nice big surprise in the end, when he finally gave up hopes that thr was going to be any surprises at all! haha... funny... Although his first words were.... 你骗我! but i knew he was ctually very touched! =þ

On to the concert... it was nice... very entertaining... Jolin danced very well..and the songs were nice, though she din do very well in terms of singing... i guess singing and dancing at the same time is really quite a feat! The 2.5 hours concert passed VERY fast.... :( soon it was the last song and MY FAVOURITE SONG! I always sing it at KTVs.... Good times always passes very quickly... so gone was my hard-earned money but a nice experience gained... and definitely a memorable one for my bf! ;)

Sunday...today... GYM again. haha... Told you it's my fav pastime now... Had planned to go for the body combat class but couldn't make it in the end... flew plane.. and Nic had to go on her own for that class! Went for the class after the combat, which is Hi-Lo...This is an aerobics class which involves lotsa jumping around etc... Which turned out to be quite nice too. I have tried aerobics before and the class wasn't that difficult for me. Nic was already out of breath after the combat class. haha...So she took it easy during this class...! =þ

After gym, went to Elena's place....LONG TIME since I went there... tink the last time was NY eve...if I am not wrong. have not met them for very long actually... cuz of work mostly.. they did pasta and chocolate fondue... So i had abit of pasta, and lotsa fruits w/o chocolate cuz I dun fancy that! This group of frens were the ones who started me on regular drinking sessions... They do light drinking though... opened a bottle of white wine to share among 5 of us... Was nice. but maybe cuz I din have much food the whole day... is feeling bit tipsy... but maybe I'm tired from the gym too... shall sleep early tonite if I can...

So there goes my weekend...and the new week starts tml... No more short week till May.. :(

How was your weekend?

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home