~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, January 22, 2007

Period of Lethargy

Have been having very low energy levels recently...

I mean work is fine...surprisingly since the beginning of this year...boss been generally better...and she looks like she's been working quite hard...I still am real bz sometimes but manageable..and most of the time, not really up to my neck...

energy level been low, in terms of other areas...

Like in packing up for CNY..progress been slow...I used to be able to get 1 or 2 days off to concentrate on packing up in my previous job, this one, i'm not too sure..WILL try tml... need some time off work too, i tink...

NOT sure why but I juz keep feeling i need a break from work... is it really the work? am i dreading it so much? Am I lazy?

I haven't had any break since October...not been on leave... And even during the hols in Oct, I only slept well on the 1st night...remaining 3 nites there, somehow I din slp v well.. :( which is why i din really feel re-charged when i went back to work after the hols...

It's probably time for another short break...or even a visit to the beach...Just Sentosa or East Coast might do some good...

Well...actually the weather's been quite unpredictable recently... It's supposed to be Jan but it's still raining SO much...shouldn't the rainy season end in Dec? That's y my trip to the beach was postponed for 2 weeks oredi... Pray that the sky will clear up soon...

Maybe the weather has some effect on me too...gloomy weather makes gloomy people.. :(

I'm not really in the mood to write today anyway...so above is a feeble attempt to express the feelings I have now...not very successful...

Till i can write coherently again... *shakes head*

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home