~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Life in Mono...



Life in Mono...a song that I liked quite long ago... heard it today...and thought it might be nice to put it up here... I think Sharon also mentioned that she liked this song a while ago...

Here's the lyrics..

The stranger sang a theme,
From someone else's dream
The leaves began to fall
And no one spoke at all
But I can't seem to recall
When you came along

Ingenue,
Ingenue,
I just don't know what to do

The tree-lined avenue
Begins to fade from view
Drowning past regrets
In tea and cigarettes
But I can't seem to forget
When you came along

Ingenue,
Ingenue,
I just don't know what to do

Ingenue, I just don't know what to do X5

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home