~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, April 02, 2007

Lucky Colours for Different Days of the Week!

Something I learnt during my BKK trip...

Depending on the day you were born, your lucky colours will be as follows:

Monday = Yellow/Gold
Tuesday = Pink
Wednesday = Green
Thursday = Orange
Friday = Blue
Saturday = Purple

Sunday = Red

And that explains why I am in yellow today, in case anyone's wondering...

Sharon commented that it's the first time she sees me in yellow too... BUT to be more accurate, I have another yellow top which is a paler version...but no others liao! haha... guess got to get more yellows into my wardrobe...

Just not yellow eyeshadow hor, Sharon? haha... She says it looks like I have iodine solution on my eyelids.... HOW RUDE!!! haha...

Well... I will still stick to my reds and pinks i guess... Except Monday... Yellow/Gold day... ;)

Check yours here: Calendar for years from 1900 -

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home