~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Super Idle Day...

I wasn't really in the mood to work today... :(

Most of the day was spent lazing... doing small tasks like filing...etc...

In fact, watched some videos on youtube near the end of the day..

Last nite was another crazy nite with the AA sistas.. We really go mad when we have a camera with us! The photos we take are so ridiculous sometime and drives some of us to tears when we view the pics the next day...

But the fun nite resulted in 3 zombies today... me and sharon more zonked...while nic was still feeling ok. Maybe age plays a part...haha..

That's all I can managed to type now... Feeling very sleepy but wanted to keep my promise to myself... to blog more often, if not daily... Cuz this year i have't really been blogging... have to start again... and brush up my writing skills again...

I might be my own biggest fan.. haha.. cuz when i read my old entries... i tink i write quite well sometimes... haha... =þ

Cheers to long weekend.... Tml's friday and it's supposed to be a good one... ;)

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home