~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Something is wrong with me...

I had fallen asleep at around 11 plus just now... I am really tired...was chatting on the phone but grew sleepy and thus fell half asleep even while on the phone... bf sensed that and decided to let me go to sleep...

However, I woke up at 1am...unable to go back to sleep... Did I have a dream? Not very sure... But i think i woke up with an anxiety...about something...And everytime I close my eyes after that, I get that feeling of anxiety again... I think it's about work... something about not being able to get things ready by the deadline... :(

I am too stressed out...even if I dun look like I am...it's operating at the subconscious level...and affecting my sleep...

Now I can't get back to sleep... How? and going to be tired tomorrow...Full day again tomorrow.. :(

Someone...help me fall asleep peacefully?

I tried to distract myself by watching TV...din work...
Now I am trying to chat online or do something else so that I distract myself from that anxiety feeling... seems not working cuz i still feel it as I am typing now...

HOW???

4 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Sun Mar 11, 01:15:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger chitter-chatter said…

    when you cant sleep... make earrings for us! =p

    kidding la.

     
  • At Sun Mar 11, 01:35:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger jttjtt said…

    For fun I click 'Random Blog' and here I am... so random person: When my sleep pattern gets mucked up I can recommend a good cardio workout during the day, the sort that makes the limbs heavy.

    Unless... something is bothering you, in which case, try to work out what and fix it. Might be something quite minor but niggly.

    Good luck :)

     
  • At Mon Mar 12, 04:30:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Tippy said…

    If u cannot sleep, check if i am awake. i can always bore u to sleep. haha =P

    Take care princess!

     
  • At Tue Mar 13, 10:36:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    Thanks for all the comments!

    Sharon: I'll try to rem tt...haha...but that nite, in view of the next day (full working day), i really tink i need the sleep more than anything!!

    Hi Mike: Thanks for dropping by...Hope you'll see this when you next get to my blog randomly! =)

    Tippy: Call u? ok..I'll try to rem your offer the next time although i prefer that episode not to repeat itself!! =þ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home