~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

泰国美女!!!

hehe... I realised from a conversation I had with a friend earlier tonight that I have not put up any photos from my DnD in Dec.. end Dec, maybe cuz at that time bz with festive stuff..and oso cuz at that time, somehow my mood was real low...

So here's one pic that's quite nice...



The theme for the DnD is friends around the world..and I chose to wear this thai costume... quite nice rite? Gold, look quite grand.. Spent $50 renting it...for 1 nite..regretted alittle bit after I paid the money..haha..cuz it seems quite ex for just 1 nite. but well..not tt bad la..for the fun of it. hehe

Might upload other pics later...haha..cuz most of the nicer ones are in office pc! maybe upload tml during office hrs :þ

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home