~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Raindrops keep falling on my head...

Have I blogged about this before? I'm not sure....

Was reading a blog by a friend juz now and a word caught my eye...

Raindrop...a word that i am very familiar with...it is my nick online...most of my identities on many websites is linked to this word... was my userid for singnet acct. now the userid for gmail... wat's so special abt this?

I have been using this nick for the past 11 yrs or so... since JC days... it's funny how i acquired this nick. really.. amazing...and i actually stick to it all these years... i guess it shows how high an inertia i have.. or maybe if you prefer, you can say i am very sentimental... :þ

This nick was given to me by my net-parents in JC times.. crazy ya? haha.. i used to have a cyber daddy and mummy... madness... I think I ran out of nick one day and asked them to name me! they came up with raindrop, from where i dunno... but i tink it's nice... so adopted it ever since. now everytime i see this word, i feel it's referring to me! hehe... quite funny...

so ppl who tried to chat me up on the net used to go 'raindrops keep falling on my head'... bad pick-up line..haha.... :þ but i am nice, and normally will entertain them... and say hopefully i'm not tt heavy :þ damn corny... haha...

somehow the contents in this blog feels familiar... like i have recounted this before... dun care.. i am old and can repeat everything i said for a million times... hahaha...

What I wanted to blog about today are the thoughts i had after seeing the word 'raindrop' in my fren's blog...

~ raindrop is a very simple word...actually... essentially meaning a drop of rain...

but depending on the strength of the rain... the droplets can be small or huge...dense or sparse..fast and furious or slow and gentle...

and somehow i feel they relate to me too... I am so changeable... i wonder if anyone really knows me inside out... i mean how i will react to things and behaviour, maybe alot of ppl can guess.. i agree that my actions r predictable... but my tots...i tink they aren't as predictable... haha...

Very complicated...

It's late and nonsense comes late at nite.... it's time to sleep... ZZzzZZzzZZzz...

P/S: AA chief having alcohol withdrawal symptoms...Calling all AA members to gather at Dbl O later this evening for a meeting... THIS IS AN ORDER! =þ I'm sure they are glad to obliged... hehe... Cheers, girls!

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home