~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, April 23, 2007

Weekend Update

Fri... Went out for dinner at Chinatown, met up with a photographer that we might engage for Actual Day of Wedding (AD). He was quite serious at the beginning..but I tink we warmed up to each other after a while... Compared to the previous 2 that we met up with, I preferred the pics that this one took.... I think they have more emotions... can feel more from seeing the pics. But I think should still arrange to meet up with one more before finally deciding on the ONE.

After that, nearly wanted to call for urgent AA meeting..but decided not to as really should rest!!! So went home...but din sleep till 1am... went thru some old bridal mags and realised I have quite a few decisions to make for the wedding... I have forgotten about... I think I'm really out of touch!

Sat...Gym... then went to meet Ame and gang at Vivo for dinner.. Went to this place call Shin Kushiya... Quite expensive place. Nice ambience, nice food, polite service but expensive... Most guys wouldn't be able to fill their stomach without spending a bomb! haha.. After that, was off to Sentosa on the Sentosa Express...to Cafe del Mar... The place is only so-so...din really live up to the hype... The daybeds were wet, perhaps cuz it rained during the day...drinks were sub-standard... service was nothing fantastic...

Sun...MJ day... that's about all I did for the whole day...

Something I must write about... EAT and EAT and EAT the whole weekend!!!! jia lat... eat so much plus eat so late on sat nite!!! 12plus am!!! Need to work harder at gym this wk!!! =(

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home