~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, April 15, 2007

To be concerned or Not to be concerned..

Had not planned to blog...but...

Was on msn and saw a friend with the nick "Lost"...naturally i was concerned...and asked why lost? then...he was like saying he feels like he dunno wat to do... and i asked...wat area... and he said everything... So i tried to help by asking leading questions like...was there any triggers? anything he heard, saw made him felt tt way... any incidents...? But I felt my concern wasn't that appreciated... maybe i'm juz being nosy... but i juz wanted to show concern...

This is a fren whom I was close to for a while... recently I felt it has cooled off... why, exactly, I am not sure...

I mean in the end, he did say he's grateful for the concern... but well... okok... maybe i am juz too sensitive la... and nosy at the same time...

how to decide whether to show concern or not... really? =(

My world's been a little strange recently.... dunno y...

sidenote: I was thinking when's payday juz now...and it seems quite near... happy at the thought..somehow... influenced by someone in office who's always counting down to the next payday... 9 more days...!! =)

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home