~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's Friday again...Almost...

This week went by real fast... although was a tiring week....

I have a temp come in and help me with my work oredi.. It's nice to have an extra pair of hands definitely... but work is never ending... plus he actually gave me some extra work too.. got to check some of his work... I dun normally do that.. but cuz he made a few mistakes... so hv to start reminding him and checking his work... Still, I am glad to have him around.. Coincidentally, he's also from RVHS and was from the badminton team too! hehe...

gym on tue was quite fun... body combat is always fun... might be even btr if i have a real target... well...alrite...maybe not! haha

wed was bf's bday... since it's a wkday, we juz went for simple dinner and juz do some shopping. simple bday... nonetheless he was happy! can see in his eyes! =) Although i did wonder..was it my bday or his... haha... cuz dinner was sushi tei, my fav...his too! and i did some shopping of my stuff, then we went looking for things for my office...ended the nite wif ben & jerry's...my fav at the moment! haha...all abt me! hehe.. =þ But i know he enjoyed the nite... really....!!! Please believe me.........

thu, tt's now... din do much.. some OT...to finish up some work... Wasn't a v pleasant day cuz had some problems wif someone at work and i was left trembling with anger... wonder how long more i can hang in there before hanging myself... *shakes head*

fri...happiest day of the week... velvet day! haha... looking forward to it... i am alcoholic i tink... plus when i am upset, i tink of drinking.. shld really try not to do tt... anyway...it's 12mn now... friday's here! finally...

And another thing...does alcohol affect brain? it does rite? I find tt i dun write as well as i used to recently... either cuz i stop reading or really drank too much!!! :( have to buck up....

nite everyone... tml's gonna be a better day than today.. I am sure! =)

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home