~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Recovering...to Me

Today I realised that I am laughing a lot more...and louder....than I have for a while...

In fact recently...I think I have been described as feeling quite high by friends and myself...a result of getting more exercise and thus increased endorphins in my body...

But I think it is also a result of me letting go of work stress...

Work stress has been bothering me since late last year... the peak was during feb/early mar when I was preparing for an event... it was a real torture... although I had so much help from many people around me... it was still tough...

Anyway...it's now over...

I probably have to start working on letting go of the irritation I feel towards someone...and try to be more patient...although I still get really frustrated with the kind of work I get sometimes...

It's a pity I dun like yoga... nonetheless maybe it's time to give it a try again...

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Mon Apr 23, 08:49:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mayb we can go try a Yoga class on a weekday...
    weekday do too much cardio class v tiring leh... haha.. :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home