~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, January 08, 2007

First post of the Year 2007!

This first post is quite late..it's oredi almost the 9th day of the year..but i hv got zero inspiration to write...no new year resolutions...no exciting Xmas/new year parties...

I spent quite a quiet festive season last year...din club at all. spent xmas eve at home, wif bf. nye was at fren's plc, played many different kinds of games till the next morning... was real funny and a very different and unique experience...

This year is going to be a very busy year.

Workwise, there are many events planned through the year, on top of routine work...it's going to kill me. And i have gotten myself into more shit by joining the staff recreation club, which organises activities for staff. I mean I like such things...organising things for people is nice. enjoyable, esp if the review is good ;P BUT it's gonna kill me...esp cuz got this spider boss...

Personal, I have a wedding that's happening in Jan 08, to prepare for...so i have about 1 yr to go about this...I am not so worried about this, as I have my bf to help and at least thr's no spider ppl ard me for this matter..

I'm not looking forward to the year somehow...tink i am getting so lazy..haha...

Have to buck up!

Cheers to 2007..! *means more AA gatherings la...!!!* hehe =þ

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home