~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Saturday, September 27, 2008

wait...come to tink of it...i dun learn...still gets myself into trouble....

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Sun Sep 28, 01:44:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Learn to Love the people who are willing to Love you at present. Forget the people in the past & thank them for hurting U which lead U to love that people U have right now.

    爱情不能做比较。

    Everyone know that Time will Always Heal the Pain. But No Ones knows how long it will gonna take.

    There is no need to blame yourself for not learning and getting into trouble. The most important thing is you know the root of the problem and have put in effort to make things right for everyone around you.

    Thank yourself for being wiser and decisive.

     
  • At Wed Oct 01, 02:57:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    Thank you, nameless, for your kind words and encouragement!

    You are very right. and I am thanking myself too! =)

    I must stay true to what I think I should do and not be affected by others.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home