~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

some enlightenment..

no one dared to comment on my previous entry...i guess i sounded too aggressive? Anyway I was upset.

someone did point out to me about some things though..which i find very true.

i gave the time (a deadline), i have to honour it. - This i agree and I will. I was just hoping if we were on the same page, we cld reach a conclusion earlier. If more time is needed, I will give. i wasn't forcing it. but thankfully i checked otherwise i wld get a shock at the deadline. tt's worse.

I gave the time, i cannot control the way the time is used. - this did not occur to me. But i find it true too. I guess i had tot my messages were going through to him, thus we might be getting to the same page. well..apparently not. that explains the shock. but really, i shld respect the way he uses his time.

so i will do that.

although i am still fixed on wat i wan to do. i also believe i have been doing watever i can to get my messages across, hoping he will understand. whether or not they get through, depends on the openness of the other person.

and openness is really relative. he wld tink i am closed to his ideas..and him to mine. i can see that. however, it depends on whether it's a informed kind of closed OR a CLOSED closed. i believe i have tot through many things and came to my conclusion. somehow i can't believe the same for him, due to various reasons...like not sharing, thus i really can't understand wat he's tinking..or maybe he's juz not bothering to tink abt it. juz fixed on the idea he doesn't wan wat i wan. period.

i believe i hv been doing, to the best of my ability, wat i can to help him come to terms. sharing feelings, tinkings, learnings and why it will not work... sometimes this isn't comfortable for me either. i really hope this will not be a bitter end. i dun wan tt. but if things continue along this line...it's difficult not to... 2 ppl communicating on different levels can't get to the same point.

like i say, i do care but the feelings juz aren't the same anymore and won't be anymore...

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Thu Sep 25, 08:40:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A Mighty Pain to Love it is, and it's a Pain that Pain to miss. But of all the Pains, the Greatest Pain is to Love....but to Love in Vain....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home