~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

In the mood to blog...

I tink I am the kind of person who like to blog when feeling down.

When I used to keep a diary... it's the same. I used to write only when I feel down. Thus the entries could have intervals of months, even a year... strange isn't it?

I guess for me, I tend to enjoy the happier times too much to tink of writing them down. and Maybe cuz I have a gd memory for good times? no need to record them down in my diary... but sad times, i tink i rem too... hmm...

So i tink prob cuz sad times r times tt i do a lot of thinking... so i tend to write down the thoughts that runs through my mind. and try to organise my thoughts... So writing them down helps.

I'm glad tt i write down things cuz I can now flip through the old diary and reminisce about the old times when I was young and definitely more naive... Where troubles were often in the cateogry of BGR. those days of simplicity...

now days are filled with work stress and other worries... sigh...

Someone, help me snap out of this can?

3 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home