~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Updates on Wedding Preps...

On a happier note, I have gotten down to trying to plan a bit more for the wedding.. haha...

Researched on the web for pictures of the cake, the ring pillow and stationary... I guess IF i wanna make it real simple, I could juz let my friends decide what they wanna do la :P I have delegated a few of those tasks to frens who are helping me. but i prefer to have a more coordinated theme to everything.... Well, I guess it's JUZ me.. :þ

Now I think I have a better idea of what kind of theme I wanna have and I have to embark on the journey to search for the things I need...haha... hopefully not costing too much! haha...

Wonder how long it takes to ship something from US... a few weeks rite? Is there enuff time to order and make something still...I wonder and have to find out SOON...

Wif work so bz, Dewei tells me not to do TOO much and stress myself out...haha... I guess well I'll try.. although I always wanted to make a personalised gift as my wedding favour...so i'll try my bestest... =)

opps...nothing much else... till next time. =þ

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home