~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Feeling alive again...

I felt alive again!

Today there was a new assignment which was quite interesting...hmmm..actually not like REALLY exciting... but something which is out of the routine!

Got me feeling an adrenaline rush! I am mad rite? hehe... Got work to do but feel uplifted! :þ

I think it's the feeling of being useful and doing something that actually means something... unlike work given by a certain someone.... sigh...

Anyway...The deadline for it is this friday... probably can finish... and hopefully after that, I'll have other interesting things coming my way! =)

I wonder if I would be happy working under that person who gave the work... seems more interesting than my current position lor... and like can learn more things also.. I wonder if there is still a chance to do something about it....

Wondering...Wondering... *deep in thoughts*

On another note, going to look for wedding band tml, hopefully can get it. OH YA... GST is 7% oredi... :( all cuz waited for the carbide one... no choice la...BF like tt one... anyway if the new batch still isn't to my liking, we'll settle for white gold.

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home