~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, August 13, 2007

Updates?

I dunno wat to update....

things been ard the same...

Frens ask me the same question when they see me... How's wedding preps...? And my answer is always... I'm not dong much! haha... So wat's thr to update? =þ

I guess for me, the big things r settled, except the housing issue... tt's y i am really not worried... abt the housing, it's really not up to me... It's up to HDB how I shld get my 1st flat...haha...

I guess i have been preparing here and there... like getting frens to agree to being my sabo-party on the wedding day...getting help on angpow box, ring pillow etc. deciding on my wedding colour scheme...although i do have more to do of cuz...

I have a to-do list for both me and Dewei...so...i guess no worries ba... JUST that time does seems to be running out... August oredi... around 4 months more only.. hehe...

So i guess got to buck up! amidst work issues...

so i guess tt's all for updates since work is still the same..

till the next time my fingers get hardworking...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home