~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

low mood

i noticed that my mood has been rather low recently... ever since monday...but more apparently since yesterday... not sure why...

i read from lilian too's book tt lunar 7th month is not so gd for goaties... *dun tink i am consciously affected by this* but i tink the energies are affecting me... and not juz me. Some of the goaties around me also feeling the effect, although they dun read lilian's book. So i guess thr's some truth to what she says. Anyway got to be careful not to forget things...cuz this mth prone to that. and hv to take care of health, have more rest cuz fall sick more easily also. Also very busy and shouldn't take on more work than already doing. haha... maintain low profile is good for this month. next month is btr mth to chiong at work! =þ

well...anyway...really feel low. juz low.. no apparent reason. And today, in the middle of the day, felt like getting a hug... Sweet Nic Lao Po came down to the lab during my tea-break (cuz having course) to give me a hug hug... so nice hor! Sharon lao po sang a song for me over msn... haha... silent song.. So well... at least got this 2 lao po to pamper me. future lao gong also tried la, but TOO far. haha...

Hope mood will improve over the next week or so... dun like feeling down. and i tink i not v gd company these low days...

Still having problems at work, i'm not sure if i antagonise someone at work today. i hope not cuz my life would be difficult... sigh... I am juz a small fry... why am I so xiang bu kai? =(

Wish that I will recover from the low-ness soon... I wanna be happi!!!!

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Wed Aug 22, 11:28:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    me also a goat but hmmm... dont think too much ba. sometimes think life very short, time very precious... so shouldnt get too hung up about things. =P

    will sing you more silent songs next time ok? hahaha. =P

     
  • At Thu Aug 23, 12:21:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    me me me..i am a goat too! hee..but tink i am having a fine time..like wat sharon mention, carpe diem rt..v often, i also stand on the fine line of falling into lowness or abit of high..so its a choice..so far i chose to be abit high most of the time..make myself feel better ah..:)
    my friend jio me on mon go KTV also bcos she was feeling v blue ma..so find ways to relieve lowness lar..of cos i am referring to activities other than drinking lar :)

    Take care! Everyday is a gd day:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home