~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Queer Mood Swings again...

I think such things dun always happen...but thr's a cycle....

Some months pass by easily and quickly...some months refuse to.... :(

Plus my auntie lost her way.......or landed somewhere else.. Sharon say the mood swing is cuz of this! haha...i wonder if that's true...

Most frens dun see these mood swings... I can only say good luck to the person who gets the bulk of the abuse..... =þ

Lillian Too also says I must watch wat I say this month else might offend people, which I believe is possible... fuse been v short... and keep getting ready to snap at people... :( very very bad... need to learn counting this month... 1 to 10 over and over again... ready? 1...2....3....4....5....6......7......8......9.......10! Now feel better?

That's wat I have to do for the whole of July... Good luck to me too! At least one thing is for sure....I will be able to count very very well! ;)

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home