~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, December 25, 2006

Common Face? Twins in another life?

Hehe...suddenly felt very boliao...

after looking at some old testimonials (cuz ng ng gave me a new one! THANKS , girl!!) and remembered that some ex-classmates and schoolmates used to say I look like this person...that person... one of which is 邱淑贞... I think she's rather pretty..and thus rather flattering for me! except she's one of those pretty well-known 三级 (means R-rated) movie actresses... and very sexy indeed!! haha...anyhow... this is how she looks like...



Any resemblance at all?

she's so sexy leh... =þ HOW can I ever compare....? NOT that I want to be seen as sexy la!! hahaha...

She's pretty la! Think I look like her? I dun mind at all... =þ

BUT I really dun tink so...Maybe I USED to... hehe...

Oh...another thing...while searching for her pic...realised that she's born in the same month as me...Also Taurus! maybe we have the same feel...

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home