~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, December 22, 2006

Out of Sorts...Not quite myself...

I feel very weird recently...dun feel I am behaving normally...

Been forgetting ez-link card, home keys, office pass, one after another on alternate work days, some days even forgot 2 things on the same day.. That's not like me... I seldom forget things, not such important essentials at least... This, i think, is cuz my room is in a critically chaotic mess.. AND I have absolutely no time to pack it...

Work was hectic...well..that's actually an understatement... somehow I just feel so overwhelmed...I actually broke down in the office this morning... Had to ask for half day leave...Needed a break from work. --> what happened was I asked for 1/2 day cuz I sort of know I cldn't take it anymore...and my boss sent me an email to tell me a list of things that needed to be done... suddenly everything juz seemed too much to endure... and on top of that, I wasn't feeling all that well last night...this morning felt better but still feel TOO tired...boss had no choice but to give me the 1/2 day, i think she can hear (conversation was on phone) that I really needed it....we sort of had a disagreement too...

Anyway...I finally had some time to myself on the bus, back home from my jap class... and I was thinking why I had been behaving like that...I really am not like that... I am normally the optimistic girl... the cheerful one..

I realise...that I haven't been giving attention to myself...

Things I have been bz wif:
- WORK
- Xmas shopping
- WORK
- Fren's Wedding
- WORK
- WORK
- WORK

No "ME" time for a long long time now... need a trip to beach maybe? somewhere...maybe alone would be even better... think I need some peace and quiet for a change... life's been too hectic for a while... always rushing something out or meeting some friends...

ENUFF is ENUFF!! NEED a break! IT'S YEAR END for goodness' sake.... even machines need a break... I am but a mortal...human being...defenceless girl... :(

Let me have a break....

OH yes...I haven't been sleeping well too...that also explains why I am so tired most of the time...no quality sleep...

Stress does so much harm...

What can I do?

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home