~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, June 19, 2006

Someone's watching...

Having colleagues who read my bog is abit scary...hehe... and i hv to be careful abt discussing work.. :þ

somehow i hv been rather fickle...changing my mind ever-so-often abt whether to stay or not... today had been terribly bz... and my stomach wasn't in its happiest mood. tink i have indigestion or smtg. the whole wkend, not much appetite, kept feeling bloated wif gas. and kept burping...even today. and symptoms get worse after i have food. i've been eating lesser mostly cuz i feel my stomach can't really take it... even as i am typing now, it's still throwing tantrums... :( not the best state to be in on a bz Monday...

and i hv a feeling my indigestion is due to stress...

anyway...it seems i am changing my mind abt this job again... *so colleagues who read, ignore me first ya?* v v uncertain... tink i hv v high inertia... :(

shall tink deeper abt the issue...or maybe it's juz PMS... :(

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home