~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Overpowered....

I wonder y but some memories came over me juz now..when i was in the car.. sad ones which nearly brought tears to my eyes...but the tears wldn't come maybe i'm numb..time heals but memories stay..

i wonder how i can still be the way i am now in spite of the sorrow i had felt before. i tink i am rather amazing, considering my past experiences.. still able to stay cheerful and optimistic. And i know they are real feelings too. not that i am trying to smile and hide all my pain.

learning to treasure whatever i can have and to enjoy the simplest things in life made me a better person. not to forget a person who loves me for me, takes good care of me (and my hamsters), forgives me as fast as i loses my temper, and does all the silly things wif me.

i thank whoever is up there for all that I have now and for the strength to walk away from the hurt in the past.

I dun tink i am v coherent today but the above sort of expresses how i am feeling at the moment.

writing is a good way to vent feelings... feel much better, though somehow a good cry would have work greater wonders...

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home