~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, June 16, 2006

the world is round...

dunno y the title...but suddenly felt like putting tt as title...

maybe juz felt that cuz the world is round...so it's like anything can happen. NO..nothing drastic happened to me yet...

anyway today got bwah by my boss for smtg i feel is not my fault. and somehow i dare to speak up. and tried to explain my case to her. i tink i am finally growing up leh... *roll eyes* my case din get thru but ok, learn the lessons..let go of the unhappiness... no problems.. :)

it helps that she can separate work and personal properly i guess. on a personal level, i tink she's quite nice person and ez to chat wif. but biz, she's no-nonsense. to a certain extent, she's a better boss than my previous one... previous one v weird mood swings...

had a good chat wif her during my confirmation appraisal. felt more motivated to work harder after chatting, mostly cuz i know whr i stand and oso knowing more abt wat's happening in the skool helps me to see how my work helps to grow the skool. such chats r definitely beneficial for me and oso for her as well i guess. when she discusses wif me, i present some views which possibly she might not have tot of. :)

ok..so toks abt leaving prob shld stop for a while...i HOPE! hehe...well the world is round ya...so anything can STILL happen lor... :þ

Sidenote: abt the book, seriously the story is v simple...juz tt the msg is deep...not everyone will choose to tink in the way i did... so rest assured, its ez reading... :)

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Fri Jun 16, 02:03:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    its good to grow up.. well .. most of the time :P there are some down side too.. but m sure u can handle it well

    keep it up!!

     
  • At Mon Jun 19, 10:34:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    Thanks lowlo.

    still so bz at work? try to make time for jap class, else waste money liao...

    BUT rem this wk no class on thu! :þ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home