~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, May 12, 2006

Totally blessed and Surrounded by Wonderful Frens!

i really got that feeling...very strongly today...

I had a surprise bday celebration today in office by my new colleagues... they are SO sweet!! really...i din expect them to... but they did...and it was so early.. my bday is 21st May, next sun btw... but precisely cuz it's so early, i din anticipate at all!!!!

but i really really tink they r very sweet and kind...thoughtful!

Although i have always attached great importance to my bday....or bdays for tt matter... i wldn't expect colleagues to celebrate for me... AND my boss was so paiseh, cuz she say she dun even know my bday... which i wasn't v surprised...

*falling aslp...another time thrn...*

Con't on 15th May...
Anywayz...tt's abt all la...had a cake, some sparkling juice... was nice and sweet of them. juz simple things but enuff to make me v happy for the rest of the day...

At nite, after class, went to drinks wif 2 of my jap class classmates... i guess it's going to be a routine thingy we'll do whenever fri's a PH.. hehe... but v fun la. though tiring...considering i woke up at 6plus on thu morning. had lotsa fun chatting wif them and hearing interesting things from them... cuz our backgrd all quite diff. i still dunno them v v well but starting to know them better, i guess..

all in all...it was a nice thu.. enjoyed myself very much! ;)

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Sun May 14, 12:41:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha... I see that u managed to finish on the 'Thai Adventure' and update on the surprised patti!!

    Ganbarre!!!! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home