~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to MEEEE!

it's the last few mins of my birthday liao... i am now officially 27 yrs old. quite old... :(

BUT i tink i had a very nice, enjoyable birthday. although simple. but nice. and full of surprises. some i knew was coming. some i didn't. but every single thing that happened, i felt loved and remembered. especially by my dear.

he's not the most attentive guy on earth. but he took great pains to plan things. even made a strawberry cheesecake for me. (though look like some chinese kueh! haha!!!) it's his first, so i can excuse that! and he actually did things behind my back to arrange for some things. communicate wif my family. i tink it's good! i mean it's nice that he can comm well wif my family. it's impt to me tt my family likes my guy too. not the topmost criteria but impt. then thr's lotsa food today. jap buffet for lunch. ktv whr i was surprised by frens joining us. then korean for dinner.

thr were a couple of msgs too! both fr ppl i always meet and seldom meet. I am thankful that these sweet folks remembered me on my birthday! really! BUT thr were one too many msgs which also included THE qn! "when am i getting married?" hahaha... As i hv always replied, i dunno. it's really when THE guy is going to pop THY question... ya? so we'll see. And thr was this fren who insisted that he wld do it today! haha... to which he replied that it's too un-original to do it today! hehe... so funny!

i prob shld go offline soon cuz had bz bz weekend... and tml's gonna be bz at work, i foresee! need rest...and bz wk ahead too. many invigilation evenings. *faintz*

juz wanna thank all though who remembered and made me feel so loved! i am most grateful for all ya frens and relatives....and esp my dear!

lastly...happy birthday to me for the last time this year! And hoping that the coming year will be v smooth for me, in terms of work, love, family..etc... and most impt of all, be happy and healthy! :)

Bless me and all!! :)

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home