~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, May 26, 2006

Mixed feelings...

Met Marcus for lunch! he's doing well in his career now, mostly cuz of his own effort and resourcefulness! which is great. i tink he has changed a great deal in recent yrs/mths... more and more of a go-getter nowadays...which is good cuz tt's how u get ahead in life, and work...etc...

but i tink my reaction to his successes was lukewarm...not because i am not happy for him! trust me, i am...juz tt as i am listening to him, i can't help tinking abt myself and how my career is not gg anywhr...i feel.

have tot of toking to someone who can advise me on wat kind of job i might be suitable for actually... cuz i feel, till now...none of the jobs i have had interest me very much. it's mostly juz ok...not like OOoooOOhhh i love my job kind! sigh...

so how? who can i tok to? anyone to recommend?

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home