~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Still Sian Sian...

Well...this week is passing abit faster...but i tink i still sian sian leh.. how?

Should I be browsing Recruit once again? hehe...

Anywayz...juz read the horoscope for this week...it says i will be feeling like i will be better off working in another place or even doing my wn thing (i interpret as doing some kind of iz myself)... tt's v true leh. Cuz i been toying wif the idea of starting smtg again...esp strong feeling this week... but it advises me not to make any rash decision... Me, being me...normally dun make V rash decisions anyway.... hehe...

it says i shld be asking ppl wat i wan on wednesday oso and i might get them...!!! let me tink... a new hp... my own hse... an obscene sum of money without obligations... CAN? CAN?

Still looking for: advisor, career coach, life coach
Still enjoy: Meeting people in casual settings...

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Thu Jun 15, 07:24:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    woah~ TIE (take it ez) there...

    make full use of the resoureces you have in SIM, its a great place to start off with.

    you're right, dun be rash...sit down and plan..chart ur path.

    there's a career coach in SIM, like i said make full use of the career mgt stufs available...

    u noe wad, i tink u'd flair in sales and marketing...

    z@x

     
  • At Fri Jun 16, 12:09:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    Thanks z@x! i'm ok, maybe abit too idle...now v bz, no time to tink abt other things! haha...

    Thr IS a career coach? how come i dunno? Whr? Level wat? I tink it's good if i cld tok to tt person!

    me in sales and marketing? really? u r not the first person, but how come i can't agree? care to explain y?

    And have fun in canada ya! :) take pics and show me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home