~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Wanna blog but no inspiration...

Well well...I am so bored now... it's raining outside and i'm stuck at office...with nothing to do... haha... is tt a blessing or a curse?

tink i did a rather crazy thing beginning of this wk... is sort of smtg i dun normally do...in fact it's only the third time i have done smtg like tt... and it's crazy...! tink my flu was the main culprit in influencing me to act differently from the normal me....but i dun tink i am comfortable wif disclosing wat i did here... Readers, juz take it tt it's a crazy thingy... and those who know...u r the few lucky ones la.. :þ

Shitz... i really got nothing to say now....had typed a few lines then deleted a few times... everything tt comes out juz dun sound rite...

I am very tempted to discuss wat i did on monday but I really shldn't bare all of myself on net for all to see ya? i am not TT liberal....

Shall leave it at tt...

************************************************************************************

anywayz...was wondering about some issues... is it better for guys to go after girls or shld the girls take the initiative nowadays and go after guys?

There are so many sayings ya...abt how girls go after guys is much easier... "男追女,隔丛山。女追男,隔层沙..." wonder how true it is...? This has never been the norm anyway...since ancient times...cuz guys like to do the hunting...while girls stay at home and be hunted ya? even ancient China oso like tt... All the char bohs will hide at home...wait for the 媒婆 to come and 提亲...when some ta bor wants to marry them...

I tink guys juz like the thrill of going after something that they wan...maybe the more challenging, the more thrilling even... i dunno.. i'm not a guy... when something comes easily...maybe it's human nature that it will not be as appreciated as something which needed to be fought for... therefore the saying..."得不到的东西永远是最美的"... Things which are within reach will always be overlooked...ya?

And of cuz not only guys are like that...girls oso like tt..."男不坏,女不爱" is based on the same theory ya? bad boys are normally less-tameable..tt's wat makes them more desirable...something that will not come under your control totally will always have you yearning for more...in terms of gaining more control...gaining more of his attention...being at the centre of his life...perhaps... I dunno... these r juz babblings stemmed from my boredom... Anyhow, u r welcomed to give ur 2 cent's worth below... share ur views... anyone...in fact EVERYONE shld hv a view on this ya?

Dun juz be a sponge and soak up all the contents... use ur blain and tink...else the grey matter inside will become reddish-brown soon....rusty liao la... :þ

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Thu Dec 16, 10:49:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Unknown said…

    I must say that checking out your blog is going to become my daily routine since I got the link.. But then again.. its only 3 days ago when I first got it :) who knows I might lose interest tomorrow.. Ok I hope this short short one is short enuff..

    ps: can tell me what u did? really very curious.. pls??? see I so tired still write this short short one.. tell lah........zzzz.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home