~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, December 13, 2004

Packing and Packing...so when will it end...?

I tink I have been a bad girl for a long long time...I hv so much JUNK in my room and ard my hse, those areas which are considered my area... SO MUCH!

Yes...i know at one pt or another in my life, they have played a part...big or small...tt doesn't matter...still a part of my life... tt's y i find it so difficult to throw anything away....which results in a junkyard everywhr... Horrible!!

And recently i have undertaken a huge project of trying to clear all this clutter fr my life! :) so i started from my bedroom... but hor...it's proving to be full of obstacles... :( cuz new clutter keeps coming in... and i got so little time...thanks to my popularity... haha... kidding la...

actually my room is the tidiest of all the junk areas liao... cuz i dun like my bedroom to be TOO messy...if too messy, then i will pack..so periodically, i will try to salvage my room from becoming a pig sty.... I have also added some shelves in an effort to make the whole plc neater. I am particularly pleased wif the baskets I bought from IKEA, which I will be keeping my bags...v nice... haha... it's a stand with castors, and i can put baskets, which can be slided in and out, on various positions on the stand. and I improvise it by making a cover for it, so that my bags won't get dusty... And for tt, i tink i am quite creative... I oso 'inherited' 2 shelves from my sister who juz moved house and had wanted to throw away 2 bookselves... It was a pity cuz they were still in good condition... so thr they r in my house now! One will be placed in my room. The other will be at my study area. I have yet to plan wat i'm going to put on them, i guess will be putting some books...and i got some boxes from IKEA oso... gotta keep things neat and tidy from now on! :) so i'm happier...

ok...anyway...tt's only my room...which is at least not TOO messy...

The worse areas r the study areas... hmm... i dunno if anyone can believe it but i still can find things from sec skool or JC at tt area.... GOSH!! tt's like 7 yrs ago? :( very very bad..... anyway....i vow to clear everything by end of this yr! CFM! have to la... so horrible..the whole plc so messy and dusty liao.... sigh...

Actually i have tried packing many times...(juz not in recent yrs, cuz social life got bzier) but I juz get stuck reading past notebooks...love letters...old xmas cards...old birthday cards....generally juz reminiscing the past... SWEET MEMORIES.... esp younger dayz...i feel... were so much sweeter... those dayz, everything is so simple... so pure...so carefree...

me and bf of JC times used to write or draw (he draws well) to each other...and we have this envelope (which he decorated) where we would put the things we want to 'send' to the other person...quite fun, isn't it? tt was when i was 17 ma... still young ma... I still have tt envelope... and have those things he sent me... wonder if he still has his... I'm still in contact wif him..but seems he might not be keeping those things anymore...

then thr are oso a lot of photos from the past...haha...i will be looking at them instead of packing f cuz!!! haha.. photos from New Zealand (Sec 3 fieldtrip), hmm...and photos which me and my crazy bunch of girlfrens sometimes take out of boredom... i rem there was once me and 2 gfs...if i din rem wrongly...it was my best fren's bday tt day... dunno y but seems we din have anything planned... so we were at the playground level of wisma atria... wonder if it's still thr now... and we were snapping away... posing artistically, no no...not nude... juz like not looking at camera kind... trying to act like pro... :þ and again..tt time was ard 15 or so, i tink... haha...still young la... And i tink we had quite a fantastic time there...

then thr r mementos tt frens gave for good lucks during exams, or farewell gifts...etc... for eg. got this suzy zoo postcard fr Elena...YES! She's crazy abt suzy zoo at tt time...now i tink suzy zoo is gone fr s'pore...she must be sad.... the postcard was sort of a good luck note for exams...! :) we were always writing such notes for each other during JC.. ;) and thr's a photo of me and Amelia which she gave each of us before she left for UK to study... I rem she say she gave me the biggest frame cuz she very paiseh... She had been looking for a photo of me and her to put into a frame to give me BUT she was horrified that thr wasn't even one wif juz me and her! haha... tt's y she brought a camera to an outing so she cld snap one and give me before she left... wat can i say? she's juz so sweet la...! *wonder y i always only hv nice things to say abt this fren of mine, Amelia? cuz she's one of those who has my blog site address...which means she might be looking...so OF CUZ I must say nice things, ya....? :þ*

Overall, i tink i am juz quite a garang kuni...tt's y got so many things... and I have recently gotten more ruthless in throwing things liao... will definitely clear most things off!!!!

清理是为了买更多,更新的东西! hehe...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home