~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Still Sick and STILL Mc-less....

Ok, I admit...I am feeling better today...but a day of rest would be so nice...

Had woken up around 7.35am...I was quite late... :( I only got up when my mum came to wake me... "She asked if I was going to work...?" Good question... but i din even take a moment to ponder...My nose was feeling better even...so my anti-bodies decided to work OT on their holiday...? Guess they would demand double pay then...

Ok, though I woke up late...I wasn't late for my transport. I tink it's quite weird...I always run late only when i got more time to spare... Is that human nature? I tink ppl tend to procastinate only when they know they have lots of time to spare... When time is running out, people will rush..and be able to make it in time still.. like i normally give myself around 40 mins to get ready for work, but if I wake up at 7.35am, I dun hv that luxury.. I only take 15 mins to get ready on days like that. Does that mean I only need 15 mins to get ready everyday?

I wonder... but rushing too much is bad for body, i tink... Those people who know me, I like doing things slower...take my own sweet time..having my own pace... haha... I eat slowly...walk slowly... u seldom see me rushed unless of cuz if i'm late...again.... :þ

alrite...time to go back to my morning routine at work... now is off peak...so I get to read my daily dose of Streats AND Today first...

Might write again tonite.. I tink i am getting the hang of blogging.... :)

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home