~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, December 13, 2004

Sick...and MC-less

Another post in a single day and in a matter of mins...haha... I must be really in the mood to blog.... :þ

anyway...as my msn nick for the day says... "Today is officially MC day! everyone's on MC, except me! Damn it and i'm really sick! :( "

I am sick...but din go see doc...and of cuz dun hv MC... sigh...

Ok, first of all, i wasn't very sick...juz got runny nose, which was quite bad...tt's abt all. no fever or body aches...means i'm not gonna be down wif cold yet... it's juz a running nose... but i tink anyone who's been sick before, knows how irritating a running nose can be.... u keep having to blow nose... and ur eyes get teary cuz u keep sneezing.... ok...tt's me today... not a pretty sight... even my colleague asked me wat happened to me... and my voice changed oso... and yet... I was MC-less... sigh...

then i realised that 2 of my colleagues from another Hall were on MC... then i felt real shitty.... Y am I at work when the whole world's on MC!! horrible feeling....

Actually i tink i was juz being responsible..really... cuz my boss was on course last thu and fri...so I had gone to work mostly cuz i needed to update her abt the happenings ard the hall last wk... which i did first thing in the morning... but my runny nose lasted the whole day! Well...so much for being responsible... thankfully I felt a little better after taking a panadol cold relief tablet in the late afternoon.... I did not take any medication earlier cuz i had wanted to fight off the virus on my own...apparently...anti-bodies on holiday today... so guess no choice hv to call for reinforcement from outside...which of cuz works... :þ

Anyway...if my runny nose is still running its marathon tml morning... I shall have to go see my Dr Chong... who is quite a fierce doctor...got a stern look... so everytime i go into her room, i felt like a little girl who's feigning illness for an MC...to escape some test/exams or smtg... :( but she's the only doc on duty on tuesdays...and i happen to always get sick on tuesdays... bad timing... However, the last time i saw her, she looked frenly oredi...was it my imagination or? anyway...I hope she'll be nice if i were to see her tml.... I tink for ppl to recover fr flu, really need to rest more rite? so hopefully she wldn't make me feel i hv to beg for a day to rest properly...

It's quite late oredi...for a sick person to be still blogging...ya...? so nitez all...

pls leave comments...anything will do... to assure me tt someone out thr's reading... and i'm not juz babbling to myself... i'll go mad soon....haha... :þ but wat's wrong wif babbling to myself anyway....ritez?

and ya..saw fr an ad in the papers today... tt Charlie Chaplin was a mad person...at least was suffering mildly fr mental illness, i tink...so...who says mad ppl can't be successful... I shall start writing...maybe one day i can be an author, a journalist....watever.... i'll juz write!

Babbling to oneself is good therapy for the soul...

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Tue Dec 14, 02:40:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Darren said…

    Hmm.. you are not the only one writing two entries a day at obscene hours. You have company here. Take care and do rest well if you get an mc tomorrow, you need to catch up on sleep. Don't give the flu a chance to develop and spoil your weekend.
    Cheerio

     

Post a Comment

<< Home