~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

On Course Today...

Din have very eventful days these few days after the last blog.. had not really want to blog. But tot that I haven't written anything, so feel I should...

If i write about my course, it would be boring. Cuz it's some IT course...i'm not saying that the topic is boring. I mean I chose the course, so I probably chose something which is of interest to me and would be helpful to my work. The course wasn't very boring either, the trainer was quite nice and interesting. Tink she liven up the course too. Juz abit la...

Really not in the mood to blog.

Tink till next time... sigh...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home