~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Sick and with MC...finally...

Ok, i finally succumbed to my flu...and seen doc... The virus has truimphed.... :(

The doc actually told me it's common cold and din give me MC...if only she knows how bad i feel when I'm in the office.... So I told her and asked her if it's possible to rest at home tml... she gave me an MC in the end...but I nvr liked having to sort of beg for it... It's not as if i am not sick... I AM sick... juz not sick enuff, i know... but it's tough enuff... :( sigh....

Tink i hv to rest whole day tml...so i'll be healthy again... Else how to go to the kelong trip over the wkend...? MUST recover asap!

Now have to rest, cuz getting drowsy... but juz felt like blogging... tink I have kena the poison of blogging liao.... opps... :þ

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home