~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Feeling quite accomplished...

Ok..was on MC today..but din rest much...so gonna be slpg soon...

Spent the whole day packing my stuff again... I tink I have some clarifications about my previous post regarding clearing my junks... I wasn't really refering to things tt my frens gave me as 'JUNKS'... It's juz tt they are so messy...so sort of look like a junkyard... :(

I'm gonna clear them up...and keep them neatly away...in boxes, i guess... i finally realised the value of boxes... Keeps everything tidy and out of sight...and dust-free oso.. it's a good way to organise stuff... :)

Actually I have thrown away quite a lot of things...or intending to get rid of them, either by giving to relatives (younger cousins who can use those accessories/clothes I have grow out of), giving to charity (in fact, have given away 1 big bag of clothes and 1 big bag of bags to some charity drive in NTU) or simply juz throwing away... I oso realised I have wasted good money on things which I oredi have alot of... like I have a dozen bracelets, 2 dozens earrings, quite a few penchants... maybe I was quite a vain girl when I was younger.. but I can't really rem tt... I tink I have tone down so much nowadays... always wearing same accessories..haha... Shld try to switch more often now..so as to make full use of my wide collection of accessories... :)

And oso, I have made up my mind to be more careful abt my purchases from now on... shouldn't buy so many things liao...else wasted, since i wouldn't be able to use them all... and even if i need variety... a couple wld be enuff... Anyway, i tink i hv gotten real lazy of thinking of accessories to wear....I juz stick to my trusty diamond ring and necklace... now i oso have a bracelet on, cuz tot I should start wearing bracelets again... I know i used to wear them... not sure y I stopped... tink was cuz i started going to kickbox class...i'm not used to wearing accessories when i'm exercising...

Ok, enuff abt my packing...tink quite boring...go on to tok abt my day...was home all day except evening went out. Had dinner wif a fren..at sakae sushi at harbourfront... it's amazing how the place has changed..I tink I haven't been thr for quite long... Feel tt it might be quite interesting to shop thr nowadays... maybe one day, shld go down.. but it's abit out of the way though... I mean if i wanna go shopping, might as well go town rite? cuz harbourfront oso not so near home...and Orchard is juz ard 30mins away by Bus 7... it's so much more convenient... haha... :) so i guess it's still hard for me to go harbourfront... unless thr's other attractions...like dinner wif a yandao guy...haha... anyway...heard tt they gonna build cinemas at harbourfront by 2006, i tink... so prob going to much more popular when thr's a cinema... cuz i tink tt helps to pull the crowds in... shld help abit at least...

Abt dinner...my fren was telling me abt his backpacking trip to Cambodia... but it's a pity there were no photos... cuz i tink a photo speaks a thousand words... and from thr, I would oso see the beauty of the scenery... but thr were none la... the monologue on the trip was mostly on wat happened and the places he stayed at... which was quite interesting la... and thr was even an encounter wif a gay motorbike taxi rider... :þ hmm...dinno over thr, it's so open... anyway, he oso spoke of Angkor Wat...and Siem Reap.. all r familiar to me cuz of a book I read in Sec 1 or 2 for E. Lit.. haha.. I remember the title of the book as "little brother" haha... I got quite good memory, i tink... was about a boy who was staying in Cambodia during a war...tink he was escaping from Khmer Rouge all the time...sort of like a record of the incidents that happened... but i tink i forgot most of the contents liao... can't blame me...was like 12 yrs ago... haha... I AM SO OLD!!! :þ

ok...but i did find it interesting to know that Angkor Wat is actually in a large park which contains alot of other temples... Maybe I should go there one of these days.. And he mentioned that Siem Reap is quite a nice place for tourist by day and club scene is quite happening at nite... People are frenly and more used to tourists than other parts of Cambodia.. i tink this is cuz Angkor Wat has attracted many tourists from near and far... tt's y most tourists make it a pt to visit it when they go to Cambodia.. :) Oh...another thing...was interesting to know that bicycles are for rent to tour the park...cuz it's so big... and they come wif lock too... I tink the place should be interesting to visit..for the simple and peaceful life...i tink...less commercialized, less pollution maybe?

Opps... it's 11pm liao!! so late... gonna go slp...

how abt leaving comments if you have visited Cambodia before... tell me more abt Angkor Wat maybe... wld be even better if you have photos to share... :)


0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home