~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, August 04, 2008

confused girl...

haha...my entries show a very confused girl rite?

i guess i am....or was...

writing really gives me clarity...

yty went to see this palmist, r they called palmist? haha...anyway someone who read palms la... he say i too frank...

maybe i shld keep my blogs pte fr now on... writing all my tots here also shows i am frank rite...

this is totally open blog...

is it dangerous for others to know so much of my tots... or does it actually kill them first? Cuz i write such confusing tots.... haha...

strange girl...

i am...cuz i am in office now, trying to finish up 2 pcs of work which i have been sitting on....still warm now... hv to finish before turns cold..haha...

wondering wat shld my next course of action be...to trust my intuition or to base on logic... the master oso say i am too logical...and based many things on logic... shld trust my tuition more... how to train that ar? buy more 4D? haha...

nic agrees tt i more logical...as in i like to question and reason till i find out the cause so that i can understand the problem then proceed to solve it... i guess tt's wat we r taught in skool rite? haha... life juz isn't like tt...some things juz hv to be accepted and some things juz hv to be forgotten...maybe?

he oso say i dunno how to judge ppl... super die...no wonder i always get cheated... :S someone trustworthy, guide me along can?

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home