~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Me..

about me again...

another thought...tt i had earlier when i was on the way home...but couldn't rem when i was writing previous post...and came back to me again just... haha..funny how the brain works..

i tink i am the kind who prefers to know the truth..abt everything tt can be told...full details..full information...so i can fully assess the whole situation and make my decision...

sometimes it might be to accept a decision...but i still need the full details to really accept it...

maybe it's also about understanding the situation so i can deal with it...in totality.

some ppl say the truth is cruel and to be totally honest is hurtful...

maybe i like to torture myself...but i really prefer all the details of the truth...like TOTALLY...

Keeping things from me really causes me more harm than good...

this is living life for me i guess...

hurt me if u need to...deeply...there's no halfway point...

haha...CRAZY girl!

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home