~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

had a chat with my mum this morning...

most married women wld tell me...u oredi made the choice, thus u hv to give more chances to work things out...

i understand tt for a marriage, thr's bound to be problems and difficulties along the way... but for it to work...both parties have to be willing to put in the extra effort.

I might be wrong...

i tink on the surface..it would seemed like I am taking him for granted with my actions... however...deep down...it might be the opposite and i am taken for granted for all the changes tt have been made for the rs to go on till now...not saying thr wasn't any fr the other side but more of whether they were substantial...

i still firmly believe that for me..emotional support is very important...and if that's missing..then the rs does not serve its purpose...

at the moment..although there has been advices to give another chance etc...i still dun feel thr r compelling reasons for me to do that...

tt brings me to another qn..

y does one choose to be in a rs?
- love
- need for companionship
- fear of loneliness
- ???

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home