~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Headless soon

NO, i din do anything wrong...such tt my head is going to roll...

it's that my boss SUDDENLY said he is leaving today...as in...will be in the same organisation but from tomorrow onwards, not the head of my department..

isn't that abit too much of a shock?

I dunno wat the men in this organisation are doing...

getting tired...

so headless for dunno how long...

there goes my getaway for next week...

ppl tell me i still can go BUT how to?

if i am able to let go juz like that, i would have left this organisation more than 1 year ago....

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Thu Jul 31, 11:07:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aiyoh. i think a break from work would be good for you. some time out, rest. everyone needs that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home