~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Old Old posts..

Have been reading the ones from Oct 04 onwards..now at Mar 05 and it's getting late so gg to sleep..

will con't tml..

But I same across a few of the entries in Feb-Mar 05..about amrriage...

I think I have forgotten about all these thoughts i had... it's really scary how people can change..with life experiences, work experiences etc...

i have to find tt person back... i tink i have lost my way...throwing myself totally into work...

I have to admit tt the early days were sweet...but if things dun last..it's as gd as nvr happen at all...it's supposed to last a lifetime...but sometimes it doesn't...

it's crazy but i am angry...tt no one pulled me back from watever hole i was digging myself...esp the one who is supposed to be thr for me for everything and through anything...

not possible tt i will change my mind...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home