~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, July 21, 2008

Something i need too..

I am discovering about myself again... now that i am starting to tink again...

i need hugs everyday from a person i am close to.... why...? a fren told me all women needs hugs...i went to google "hugs"...

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hug -

A hug may also be exchanged as a sign of support and comfort. A hug can be a demonstration of affection and emotional warmth..

so there you go...i tink i need the support... and the hug is symbolic of it... with the support...u'll feel tt u can conquer the world... i guess at least for me...in fact i tink hugs keep me going...

need hugs........how? lao pos have to give me hugs!!!

3 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home