~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Everyone's Invited!!! - 18th May 2007 @ Homebase

Well...I dunno who reads my blog...but 18th May 2007... I wld be at Velvet.. bday celebration before I go into hibernation mode till mid July, in preparation for my Photoshoot! =)

So come along and join me ya... Those who always say I never send invites early...here's an ultra early one... 2 weeks in advance...better mark your calendars NOW!!!

See ya there! =þ

My angels are planning the party...please rsvp to them...hehe... Pics below... =þ See how happy they are to be the lucky organisers! lolz~~



P/S: We normally have themes for our parties... For 18th May 2007...Theme is probably RED (my fav colour) nite... So come dressed in red...even underwears are ok, as long as you show it some time during the night... OR go Superman style! ;)

3 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home