~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, March 10, 2005

And here's the weather forecast...

Realised I haven't posted for so long.. no mood again...

There are blog low times rite? Those times that you dun feel like blogging at all...even though u got loads of time... Well....now is those times actually... I'm sort of forcing myself to write... before i lose all my readers...i bet half of them oredi got bored of waiting....

Anywayz...added a weather forecast to my blog...it's more for my own use...but is oso sort of like a service to my friends...I tink it's useful to know the weather so as to decide wat activities to engage in...and now the weather is rather good...not too sunny, bit cloudy...good for those who dun wan to be roasted under the sun but enjoys outdoor activities...sounds like me.. :þ BUT i'm stuck in office la... :(

oh well...It's ok cuz I'm taking off to Phuket tml morning... The Pearl of the Andaman Seas.. okok....i know i know...dangerous ya? tsunami ya? ghost ya? i dunno...i actually sympathise wif the people there more after reading the appeals in the local papers and on their websites...as in they have taken such a big hit during their peak tourist season and theirs is a tourist island, main economic activity is tourism... I have read so much about them asking tourist to return...i'm willing to take the risk... and on top of that, I have always wanted to go there...planning a trip now is oso economically a wise move since everything is supposedly to be cheaper... So it's sympathy combined with 'cheapskateness' that will bring me to the island tml...

4* hotel for S$62/room nite...that's a bargain! and total travel expenses for flight and accom is S$168 for 2 days 3 nites...nice number huh? haha...not intentional... :þ

Hope that I can actually help to 'save' the economy with some contributions... cheers to vibrant nightlife and cheap shopping at Patong Beach... Swardeeka...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home