~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I reckon this is going to shut down soon....

I haven't really had much time to update this blog recently... Might shut it down soon...since I can't write much, rite?

I wish i had more time to write...i really do...but i'm always tired these days...wonder y...maybe cuz of the late nites...? I dunno... keep feeling tired...slpy.... every single day...

even my MSN nick reads "Mainichi Tsukare desu ne...naze?" which i hope means 'tired everyday...y?' haha....y is it tt i can only hope, even though i'm taking jap lang classes...? Cuz jap can be quite difficult to master la, i mean i'm only in the beginner class, i dunno many sentence structures yet. I got the jap words separately fr a jap-eng dictionary website...and formed the statement... I hope it's rite...at least it SOUNDS rite to me! :þ haha...

I have to make an effort to update this blog recently...partly cuz of tiredness...partly cuz i got nothing to write abt... tink i'm getting more boring... :þ

And now...i'm losing the mood to blog oso... shall wait till the next time i find tt mood....else i keep sprouting nonsense....i wldn't enjoy reading my own blog either... :þ

meantime, ppl who read my blog... stay cool...

those who hv abandoned me...U guys watch out ar!!! *glares at them!* so heartless.... *sob sob*

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home