~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

St. Valentine's Day...

abit late to be writing abt V day? haha...well... tt's me...always late.. :þ

Anywayz...my V day wasn't very eventful either, same as CNY... simplicity is a bliss...isn't it?

Daytime, i was at work... was hoping that I would get some flowers at work...from some SECRET ADMIRER... haha.. but never.. no one at work admires me...so sad.. :'( Never mind, maybe they sent the flowers home instead ritez? haha... wrong... no flowers at home either... poor me... :þ *i'm kidding*

Seriously din hope to receive flowers...in fact i tink those who buy flowers on V day is rather stupid...if u r the boyfriend, then y spend tt kind of money on smtg which will die in a couple of days, shld put the money to better use like buying things tt last forever *read: diamonds* if u r going after a girl, then y oso spend tt kind of money on the same things which will wither so fast, u wldn't wan ur dream girl to tink ur love will wither soon too rite? Shld use the money to get something tt LAST forever again... *read: diamonds* haha...sounds like jewellery ad huh! :þ

Anyway, i did see some couples around on monday evening...carrying flowers.. i wonder y this yr, it seems flowers r v popular...r they cheaper this yr or smtg? :þ Actually i started seeing couples wif flowers on Sunday, i was at suntec...tink most ppl celebrated during the wkend...since actual day is wkday, v difficult to celebrate...

After work, on mondays, I have kickboxing classes, so as usual i was at the class. No hurry to go home and prepare to go out on dates...haha...have a date but the person v patient...so i get to exercise first before i go out. :) Exercise is impt in my life, wldn't wanna miss it juz cuz it's V day wor...esp after CNY pigout...!

Was juz simple dinner at KFC, long time never go thr. Then to sentosa, quite nice...i tink i starting to appreciate the simple things in life... being together is enjoying each other's company, not so much of spending a bomb on expensive Vday set meals... I would have loved to cook or have the person cook for me...but since it's a working day, not possible to plan such things.

While i was at Sentosa, sipping sparkling juice *wanna stay off alcohol for a while* wif my date...we toked, i dun even rem wat we said... was nice juz sitting down and toking...

Another sweet thing he did was to give me a card, nice simple card, no beautiful flowery words, no colourful exaggerated pics...but his words touched me all the same...

He gave me something more precious to me than anything...Thanks a lot for the beautiful V day! :)

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home