~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Absolutely no mood..... :(

It's saturday afternoon...2.35pm...at least 2 frens have asked me to go out...for activities which i normally wld enjoy very much...BUT i'm still home... :(

One being karaoke...and the other, going to the beach... karaoke is like my all-time fav pastime..like to sing...and to listen to others sing... pretty relaxing...pretty satisfying to hear myself sing wonderfully....haha.. :P Going to the beach...i'm quite a sun, sand, sea girl...though i dun look the part...cuz i'm normally fair... but i love to be by the sea, listen to the waves...look out to the horizon...be out in the sun... like to play beach volley...frisbee...or juz laze in the sun... oso dun mind cycling...it's a relatively stress-free activity compared to rollerblading for me... BUT i'm still home... :(

Y i am still home...? Cuz i'm rather lazy...rather slpy...rather in a nua mood...haha... i.e. no mood at all....to do anything except walk ard in the house, occasionally collapsing into my bed..occasionally disturbing my mother who's bz playing mahjong...occasionally watching my Ronn slp...

Karaoke...i've had quite enuff for the wk...went on both Mon and Thu...so din really wanna go again today...and prob need to rest my throat for awhile...

Beach...cuz it's East Coast tt my frens r going to today...i prefer Sentosa, one cuz of the distance, two cuz of the cleanliness, three cuz of the crowd...enuff reasons to justify y i din go? YES...definitely... cuz i absolutely dun like crowds....and distance, translated to the travelling time is a huge determinant of whr i go to... i was telling my fren tt i tink i wldn't mind gg JB...cuz i tink JB nearer to me than ECP lor...haha.. if only they were gg to sentosa... then i wld be out in the sun now..sipping some cocktails... *tt was a dream...haha...* tink the weather today is perfect for going to the beach though...

Ritez...so i'll be home all day...probably...but i tink i'm supposed to plan a dinner wif amelia and gang later...i dunno if i'm up to it now... given this mood and the sun's making me drowsy....i'm heading for my wonderfully cosy bed...hmm...on 2nd tots, i tink i'll head for my mum's room instead... my room's too bright... hehe...and i somehow quite like to nap on my mother's bed... :)

oh yes...i'm comtemplating on going to velvet later...anyone else onz? sigh...i'm such a 夜猫子...only like to wander out at nite....

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home