~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Shall We Dance? & abit on marriage…

Hey…juz watched “Shall we dance?”… haha.. I know it’s supposed to be like the ‘feel good’ show of the yr….reviews were bad…as in…no surprises…I guess. But I am a sucker for such shows man! Gimme a romantic comedy anytime… :)

OK, back to the show…well, the reviews were rite tt there were no surprises…married man see pretty girl, start to act strange, do strange things…tempted to stray…morals…or rather LOVE prevails…married man goes back to loving wife and family…happily-ever-after and all tt stuff…ya know? Haha… LOVE THEM! :þ

Ritez…but there were nice things to note about the show too… nice ballroom dancing… making me FEEL like taking up classes… haha…anyone onz too? If it helps…dancing oso aids in losing weight, making more friends, having better posture, meeting chio girls/yandao guys, feeling sexy…haha…I tink u get the idea… ;) It’s nice…and ballroom dancing juz looks so graceful…I mean for Waltz… but there’re also other kinds…Quick Step looks like great fun…and not to mention those HOT HOT latin dances… OOOooooHHHhhhh WOOOOOOOOOO…….! *feverish*

The show oso has nice quotes…

“We need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet... I mean, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... all of it, all of the time, every day. You're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness'.” Need to get a better source for quotes for this show cuz it’s TOO new…haha…add when I found la..

And the show juz got me tinking abt tt story I posted recently…abt marriage…I mean as in after a long long time…. The life cycle of a marriage…lovey dovey first few yrs…then comes the little bouncy ones…then all the focus goes to the kids as they grow up, go to skool and all…then when they r all grown up which takes around 15yrs? And u SUDDENLY realized, ur marriage is breaking apart cuz u hvn’t been working on the marriage and the rs wif ur spouse for a long time…I tink tt’s like real common…tt’s y ppl divorce ya? And thr’s oso those who focused too much on career…and/or other things… *my male fren, watching wif me, beg to differ….he says there r ppl who tried hard even during marriage and kids dun change things….it’s like a *hint hint* thingy? Haha…well…I tink kids DO change things, no matter how….they juz do….most of the times bring couples closer actually, juz tt the focus is shifted, tt’s all…* But this show sort of lets ppl see the light…I mean thr r ppl who do treasure marriage, their spouses, their families… it’s heartwarming….totally a FEEL GOOD movie…really…worth watching if u r like feeling alittle down…alittle blue…it’s sure to perk u up… and thr r little jokes sprinkled here and thr... and seeing all the pretty faces, charming eyes and nice figures dun hurt anyone much, do they? :þ

It’s funny too, as in not the actual show :P At one pt in the show, after Richard Gere was saying something REAL touching to the wife…haha…I mean my tears have welled up too…I was like ready to cry oso la…. Then I heard a lot of noises of ppl ripping open packets of tissue…haha…then I sort of started laughing… rather funny huh? It’s a pity my male fren had no tissue…haha… :þ no la… I had my own…but din wanna use…else he wld know I’m abt to cry too….haha… well…now he knows anywayz….. :þ

Wld say it’s a nice show la…serious… and those who r onz abt ballroom dancing… tell me ya? I’m gonna find some classes liao…Quite serious… though it wld be nice to find some dance I wld continue even after taking lessons… else I wld forget the steps after awhile like wat happened to my LINDY HOP…now I have returned everything back to my teachers…it's a pity... Ok…i mean…if I were to take a refresher course, I’m sure to pick it up again fast…juz tt I can’t really rem NOW… Hopeless…. :(

gonna slp... maybe dream of me dancing?

Shall we dance, Baby....?

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home