~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, February 25, 2005

Seeing Janice Wong in person!

Oh boy...Oh boy!!

I saw her! haha..it's not Faye Wong or some artiste la.. She's a journalist from ST whom i personally like! I mean i like reading her column...

First thing i need to comment on is...her photos on papers do her injustice! She looks so much better in person! She's really quite slim and petite...not slightly plump as always featured in the papers.... refer to 24/02/2005 issue of Urban...

She's here for biz. Gonna write smtg abt my workplace...some ghost story! Scary.... haha...

It's a pity my skin wasn't thick enuff to ask if i cld take a pic wif her! haha...I had wanted to... but all i cld manage was 'Janice Wong! I read your column.....' Feeble.... :(

It's ok...cuz if she's going to do some story...she'll be back... haha... hopefully, then i'll hv the courage..... :þ

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home